Military Crushes Terrorist Supply Chain, Frees Kidnap Victims In Major Offensive Campaign 

Troops of the Joint Task Force North East, Operation HADIN KAI (OPHK), have rescued four abducted victims, arrested suspected terrorist collaborators and logistics suppliers, while also recording fresh surrenders of insurgents’ family members during intensified operations across the North East.

The military disclosed that the achievements were recorded under the ongoing Operation DESERT SANITY V and coordinated siege operations targeting terrorist enclaves in the region.

According to the Media Information Officer of OPHK, Lieutenant Colonel Sani Uba, troops conducting operations along the Ngoshe–Amuda axis in Gwoza Local Government Area of Borno State successfully intercepted and rescued four abducted persons comprising two women and two children.

The rescued victims were identified as Salamatu Sidiq Ali, 19; Halima Idrisa, 20; Umar Abdullahi, 3; and Mustapha Abdullahi, 4.

Military authorities said the victims were among residents abducted during the March 3, 2026 terrorist attack on Ngoshe community.

Preliminary findings revealed that the victims had been held in a terrorist enclave before their rescue amid sustained military offensives against insurgent hideouts in the Mandara Mountains.

Also Read:  Troops Storm Bandit Leader Dankami’s Stronghold In Zamfara, Kill 20

The military added that following medical examination, the rescued persons were reunited with their families through community leaders.

OPHK disclosed that a total of 65 abducted persons had so far been rescued in recent operations, while efforts were continuing to secure the release of others still in captivity.

In a related development, troops arrested a suspected terrorist collaborator, Mrs. Kellu Alhaji Abba, 50, at a military checkpoint in Baga, Kukawa Local Government Area.

Items recovered from the suspect included clothing materials and other supplies allegedly meant for delivery to a terrorist operative in the Dumba area.

Similarly, troops intercepted another suspected logistics supplier, identified as Amadu Abdu, 50, along the Dalori axis while allegedly transporting large quantities of packaged items intended for insurgents.

Investigations revealed that the suspect allegedly supplied logistics support to terrorists in exchange for access to grazing areas.

Recovered items included packaged goods, a mobile phone, a cutlass, suspected illicit substances and cash.

Troops, in collaboration with local hunters, also arrested four suspected cattle rustlers and terrorist collaborators at Kwaya Kusar Market, where stolen livestock were reportedly recovered.

Also Read:  Soldier, Police Officer Arrested For Smuggling Arms To Terrorists 

The suspects are currently undergoing investigation.

Meanwhile, the military also confirmed the surrender of family members linked to Boko Haram and ISWAP terrorists.

Among those who surrendered were Aishatu Sale, 20, in Bama Local Government Area, and Hauwa Abubakar, 70, who reportedly escaped from a terrorist enclave in the Mandara Mountains.

According to the military, the surrendered individuals attributed their decision to flee to sustained military pressure and worsening living conditions within terrorist camps.

“All surrendered persons have been profiled and are undergoing appropriate procedures,” the statement added.

In another operation, troops recovered one AK-47 rifle and a loaded magazine along a known terrorist withdrawal route, further weakening insurgents’ operational capacity.

The military said the latest operational gains demonstrated the sustained pressure being mounted against terrorist groups across the North East theatre.

Operation HADIN KAI reiterated its commitment to restoring peace, security and economic stability in the region, assuring residents that troops would continue aggressive operations aimed at safeguarding lives and property.

Also Read:  Onslaught Continues As Army Troops Ambush Terrorists In Sokoto, Kill 11, Recover Weapons

The Military High Command commended troops for what it described as their impressive battlefield performance and urged them to sustain the operational momentum in the interest of national security and stability.

WARNING: If You Are Not 18+, Don’t Click The Link Below 👇🫣 

https://omg10.com/4/8902554

https://wrathful-piano.com/zBn8jS

Did you want to monetize your website, join MONETAG or ADSKEEPER and start earning 

Please don’t forget to “Allow the notification” so you will be the first to get our gist when we publish it.

Drop your comment in the section below, and don’t forget to share the post.

Never Miss A Single News Or Gist, Kindly Join Us On WhatsApp Channel:
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Vad8g81Eawdsio6INn3B

Telegram Channel:
https://t.me/gistsmateNG

Posted in SECURITY and tagged .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *